McCabes: Hi

McCabes

Hi all,

My name's Kate... I've been wanting to move to Australia for some years now... Hubby (Martin) is not so keen, but we're going to see how things go.

We're currently in JHB. Would love to move to the Melbourne area, but I've got family in Sydney, so we'll see.

We're starting to look into streamlining CVs and applying for positions over there (with a view to seeing if we can get a sponsor). I see there are already a number of threads around this so I'll be reading through those before asking any questions.

Otherwise it seems we need to get all our documentation sorted, just in case :ilikeit:

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Looks like a great, very helpful group of people here

Thanks,

Kate.

Hi all,

My name's Kate... I've been wanting to move to Australia for some years now... Hubby (Martin) is not so keen, but we're going to see how things go.

We're currently in JHB. Would love to move to the Melbourne area, but I've got family in Sydney, so we'll see.

We're starting to look into streamlining CVs and applying for positions over there (with a view to seeing if we can get a sponsor). I see there are already a number of threads around this so I'll be reading through those before asking any questions.

Otherwise it seems we need to get all our documentation sorted, just in case :ilikeit:

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Looks like a great, very helpful group of people here

Thanks,

Kate.

Hi Kate

Welcome & all the best in your quest. If you are looking for employer sponsorship, try www.nabthatjob.com - I believe it has some useful information on this.

Hi McCabes and welcome, this is the place to be to get good advice and support for your application

Hi Kate & Martin - Enjoy the adventure. It begins now ...

Welcome Kate. Hope the forum can make your journey that much easier.

HI McCabes,

Welcome to the forum, almost any question you ask will be answered, the people on this forum almost become like "family"

Enjoyt your journey.

T

Hi McCabes

We are also quite new to the process, so know the feeling.

We made some tentative enquiries late last year to get a feel for what opportunities may be out there.

Got all the necessary docs together so "ready to go"

Now to find the job (need employer sponsorship)........

So yep - get that documentation together as soon as possible(can be frustrating)

thanks so much for the wonderful welcome!

SuzyQ, I'm looking at that site now - thanks for recommending!

bigmac - think that's definitely if not THE very first, then one of the first steps we need to take :)

Archived