Any recommended used car dealerships in Adelaide?

dale

Hello,

I have a 1994 holden swing which I have been really happy with (only had it since September) but now that I am pregant I am going to need something a little bigger to fit prams in and baby chairs etc and aircon.

Can anyone recommend any good used car dealers? Really want to try sort this out by the end of the month!

Thanks

Dalene

Hello,

I have a 1994 holden swing which I have been really happy with (only had it since September) but now that I am pregant I am going to need something a little bigger to fit prams in and baby chairs etc and aircon.

Can anyone recommend any good used car dealers? Really want to try sort this out by the end of the month!

Thanks

Dalene

Metro Holden in Port road. Bought our car from them and no hassles.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Not sure if you bought car already - but we went to one in Christies Beach, Beach Road......... really good. If you mention you expat and was recommended you may even get 1 year free road side assistance. They have a very good reputation among expats, also recommended by "meet and great service"..........

Let me know if you need any more info, I will find name of dealership.

Hope you okay, send me PM with update on the pregnancy........ would love to know how you doing and when your due date is.

Lindi

Hi

Thanks for the info. Lindi, do you have a contact number for them? Have not had any luck yet!

How are you doing?

Hi, herewith the info:

84 Beach Rd, Christies Beach SA 5165 ph: (08) 8382 7755

We good thanks, how you doing??

Lindi

Archived