YAKULT....

EricaC

To all suffering from some kind of tummy problem - this is just fantastic stuff - just a daily dose of 65ml. I first saw these little

odd looking bottles in Coles, and was always a little scep to try - due to immigration/moving there is always stress involved, upsetting

tummies - with all the excellent properties in these ultra concentrated yoghurts, it works wonders! I am sure there are a few people

out there who are not too sure about trying - quite yum! Add it to your daily diet, I am now hooked!

Erica

I agree works really great, but I can't stand the taste! LOL! Thank goodness it's just a small bottle with two BIG gulps.

I am all for it in theory but cant stand the taste. Tried it once, in 1997, and unless they have improved the taste I am not going near the stuff again. It almost made a repeat visit! :ilikeit:

ps. you can get the healthy bacteria in capsule form, in the health shop or pharmacy, kept in their fridge.

Edited by rozellem

I dont understand...tastes like milk with sugar in it? doesnt taste bad to me at all...even my 4 year old loves her "little milkshakes"

So is this the equivalent of using Inner Health Plus products? My son has it twice a day because he is on longterm antibiotics.

I can't stand the taste... I shove it in with a smoothie BUT we always have it available in the house for my Becca - she LOVES the stuff!!! :ilikeit:

I dont like the idea of having dairy with an upset tummy, I use other probiotics.