Mom's meet-up

beebee

Hi All,

Was wondering if there were any mom’s with little ones that would like to meet up for a picnic in the park. Kiddies can play and moms can have time to chat. We have been here almost 4 months now and I know how hard it can be when you don’t know anyone, and you’re at home with the little ones .............. especially once hubby goes off to work and you were used to having your routine and friends.

I’m in Aberfoyle Park but don’t mind travelling to a more central location. Let me know if anyone is keen and we can try and arrange something before the schools go back.

Looking forward to hearing from you all and meeting up.

Lindi

hi Lindi

i replied to your other message as well. But I'd love to catch up (and with anyone else who is interested).

We could try for Friday afternoon. I'm not overly familiar with Aberfoyle park area. I do know Thorndon Park in Athelston is good. But that might be a bit far for you.

let me know.

debbie

Hi All,

Was wondering if there were any mom’s with little ones that would like to meet up for a picnic in the park. Kiddies can play and moms can have time to chat. We have been here almost 4 months now and I know how hard it can be when you don’t know anyone, and you’re at home with the little ones .............. especially once hubby goes off to work and you were used to having your routine and friends.

I’m in Aberfoyle Park but don’t mind travelling to a more central location. Let me know if anyone is keen and we can try and arrange something before the schools go back.

Looking forward to hearing from you all and meeting up.

Lindi

Archived