Hi everyone

jnkf

We're a family of five in the process of applying for a 457 visa. Unfortunately for us my husband needs to go for the IELTS test. Although we hoped that it would not be necessary. This is really delaying our application and we're really starting to wonder if it's ever gonna happen for us.

Does anyone know if there have been 457 visas that were rejected??

This whole process is starting to get the better of us, my husband is already so negative. Any encouraging words would be appreciated.

We're going to South Australia - a farm 200km east of Adelaide. Hopefully we'll have everything sorted and have an answer before the end of April.

All the best to all the others still waiting for an answer on their application.

Regards

Jeurika Nel

If you have a job lined up, and IELTS is the final hurdle then that is no problem...there are practice guides and lotsa advice available

If you have a job lined up, and IELTS is the final hurdle then that is no problem...there are practice guides and lotsa advice available

Yep pretty much in the bag once all the requirements are met.

PS: Welcome to the forum :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Forum, and this process they call immigration.

Personally I think it is more a test of how badly you really want to leave, because to wait and perservere under all the circumstances you need to be strong.

Rest assured you have come to the right place and are making the right decision and all will go well.

Looking forward to seeing your "Woohoo" post soon

T

Hi

Good luck with your application. Just ask if you have any questions.

Our 457 was approved and we are leaving on the 29th of Jan

Keep an eye on the forum - It keeps you motivated when you see how many 457's are approved

Since we joined in September I haven't seen any 457's that were rejected

Archived