ONLY JUST BEGUN

Ozziewannabe

Hi

I am totally new to the whole process of applying and my husband and I are going to a seminaar in Cape Town in Feb. Has anyone worked with agents IMMagine Australia and can they be recommended? I am overwhelmed as we are older and cannot apply on skills but have a 2 and a half year old son. My husband is 62 and I am 46. Any help/advice will be great?!

Welcome to the forum, perhaps you would like to go to the foyer and tell us a bit more about yourselves!

Be very careful of migration agents, only use those that come highly recommended. We have had quite a few people here that have had their fingers burnt with dodgy agents. There are a number of agents that participate on this forum that come highly recommended, if you would like to speak to one of them about your chances or your choices for migration, then let us know and we can give you their names.

Welcome, you are in the right online forum to get every assistance. There are good agents on this site (I am not one of them!) that are highly recommended. Because of your ages the application may be tricky, so a good reputable agent is essential in your case, I would guess.

Good luck

Welcome. Go for an agent by all means but do not an 'ignorant passenger' in the process. Read, read and read some more. Read the www.immi.gov.au website backwards, read this forum this non stop. When you are stumped ask a question and if we know the answer we will help you.

start here http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=9251

Welcome once again.

Welcome and good luck! Its a fantastic journey full of up's and down's and alot of unknown, but reading and seaching the forum has helped us tremendously! SDMOA, an agent on the forum comes highly recommended and I sent you a PM.

Good Luck :rolleyes:

Welcome and good luck! Its a fantastic journey full of up's and down's and alot of unknown, but reading and seaching the forum has helped us tremendously! SDMOA, an agent on the forum comes highly recommended and I sent you a PM.

Good Luck :ilikeit:

We are also using Stephen Dickson SD_MOA and he is brilliant! I can not sing his praises enough and his fees are very reasonable.

http://www.migrateaus.com.au/

Good luck!

A

I can vouch for SD_Moa too !

Archived