ACT Visa applicants

Orion25

Hi There,

I was just wondering how many people that have applied for ACT Sponsorship are still waiting for their Visa approval or still awaiting confirmation of sponsorship from ACT.

No matter what Visa exactly you are awaiting how many people out there are looking at moving to ACT in general.

We are awaiting confirmation of our sponsorship so we can lodge our 176SS Visa.

It will be interesting to see who all is looking into ACT. :blink:

T

Hi There,

I was just wondering how many people that have applied for ACT Sponsorship are still waiting for their Visa approval or still awaiting confirmation of sponsorship from ACT.

No matter what Visa exactly you are awaiting how many people out there are looking at moving to ACT in general.

It will be interesting to see who all is looking into ACT. :blink:

T

We lodged our visa application 28 October 2010 after our successful ACT sponsorship application. We already have a case officer assigned and are going for our medicals end January. We should get our visas in February according to our agent.

Can't wait to do the big move the Canberra in July this year

:whome:

We got SS in March 2010, and submitted Medicals in December 2010, just awaiting Police Clearances.... our agent says it shouldn't be long now, maybe a month or two. We're holding thumbs!

:rolleyes:

I submitted the last police clearance today!! According to my CO this is the last doc they were waiting for....

I am very nervous, I am hoping that as with the others, we will have the good news email tomorrow morning....but with all the setbacks, Im not (trying not to anyway) holding my breath......

we will probably move towards the end of 2011 if we get the visa

I submitted the last police clearance today!! According to my CO this is the last doc they were waiting for....

I am very nervous, I am hoping that as with the others, we will have the good news email tomorrow morning....but with all the setbacks, Im not (trying not to anyway) holding my breath......

SOON!!! Hoping for a lovely surprise for you tomorrow!!

:ilikeit::whome::wub::ilikeit: Hou Duim Vas!

• 2 weeks later...

:ilikeit::):cry:

YIPPPEEEE!!! We got them! We got our Visas! Canberra here we come!

We completed our medicals in December, and waited exactly 8 weeks for police clearances. Our agent sent the PCC's on Thursday last week, and the visa was approved within hours.

If anyone out there is looking for an emigration agent - We used Migrate2Oz, and they were magnificent!

:ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

We completed our medicals in December, and waited exactly 8 weeks for police clearances. Our agent sent the PCC's on Thursday last week, and the visa was approved within hours.

If anyone out there is looking for an emigration agent - We used Migrate2Oz, and they were magnificent!

C :ilikeit: O :ilikeit: N :ilikeit: G :ilikeit: R :ilikeit: A :ilikeit: T :ilikeit: U :ilikeit: L :ilikeit: A :ilikeit: T :ilikeit: I :ilikeit: O :ilikeit: N :ilikeit: S

Hi Orion

We did the online application 8 November.

They said it takes 12 weeks.

This is the week we are supposed to hear.

My hear is racing all the time, it's the second time we are doing this,

We just HAVE TO GET IT.

I don't want to live or raise my children here any more.

I feel your pain....

We are hoping to get there eventually but are still in the beginning stages i.e. my husband is sending off for his skills test and only then can we apply for SS. One day............................

Keglin

Hi There,

It will be interesting to see who all is looking into ACT. :ilikeit:

T

still waiting for that $%%^&$%^@$%^ visa......*drumming fingers*......

Congratulations, and I agree with you - Migrate2Oz is great, they are really helpful and offer great service!

We are just waiting for ou PCC , they promised we will get them tomorrow, and our medicals was done last week. Should be couriered to Sydney by now

I cant wait to just have the visas!!!!!

:ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Hi Jenni,

What was your timeline from visa app to visa?

I see you did Meds in Dec but when did you apply for your Visa? Sorry I'm just wanting to see how long things are taking.

Thanks

T

Hi Jenni,

What was your timeline from visa app to visa?

I see you did Meds in Dec but when did you apply for your Visa? Sorry I'm just wanting to see how long things are taking.

Thanks

T

Hi T,

We lodged our visa application in May and received our ACT Sponsorship in July. The delay in granting our visa was because of the "hung" election results. They did not process any visas for a few weeks. Another delay was caused by waiting for the State Migration Plan to be announced. Since these delays will not apply, yours should be quicker?

GOOD LUCK!!

Jenni

We intend moving to Australia early 2012...but have to do a validation trip by 9 Dec 2011!

Will be heading for Canberra.

We received our police clearance certificates today - took about 8 weeks!!!!! Just waiting for medicals now to reach Sydney, holding thumbs to get our visas in next few weeks!!!!!!!

Archived