Looking for sponsor

Ryan EL/SA

I am looking for a sponsor for West Australia, preferably Perth and Surroundings.

I have experience in the mining industry, Automotive industry and also in local government/municipality. :lol:

I have my wiremans licence and am registered. My TRA assesment is complete, am now finishing my P.R. Visa application. :rolleyes:

Roche mining

Alison van den berg (not a south african,she's from holland)

tel:08-9080 8108

e-mail:alison.vandenberg@roche.com.au

when they sponsor you they borrow you a car and a furnished house for 2 months upon arrival in australia.this company pay big bucks,and they have offices country wide so later on when you are not happy here they can always move you.they help you with a 457 work visa and after 3 months assist you with the permanent visa.

fitters,boilermakers and welder pay start at 34 dollar a hour

also looking for elektrical tradesmen and instrument tradesmen

Thank you Christelle,

I have seen your information which you gave to others and I have sent my resume to Alison.

I am hoping for some more recruitment agents names to come through this great forum.

Thanks again. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

I am an 'A' grade electrician looking for a sponsorship to Queensland (Brisbane region).

I have experience in the mining industry, Automotive industry and also in local government/municipality.

I have my wiremans licence and am registered. My TRA assesment is complete, am now finishing my P.R. Visa application.