Thought for the Day

Mara

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God...

Beloved, now are the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be:

but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.

1 John 3 vs 1-2

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God...

Beloved, now are the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be:

but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.

1 John 3 vs 1-2

AMEN to that! We so often forget that we are SON'S and that our Heavenly Father only wants good for us. Let us remember how special we are and then take on the world from that perspective!

Thanks Mara for the posting

Win

I've asked the question a number of times recently:

"What am I and what have I done to deserve God's love?"

I guess one day I'll find out, but today . . . . today . . . . I can walk knowing that I have been sworn that from the Maker of this Universe (and others).

Despite how I feel on some "bad hair days", I can still hang in their with the knowledge that I am loved and worth something to God, regardless of what the World chucks at me.

I've asked the question a number of times recently:

"What am I and what have I done to deserve God's love?"

I guess one day I'll find out, but today . . . . today . . . . I can walk knowing that I have been sworn that from the Maker of this Universe (and others).

Despite how I feel on some "bad hair days", I can still hang in their with the knowledge that I am loved and worth something to God, regardless of what the World chucks at me.

Just knowing that He loved us first! He loved us before we were born and He still loved us when we are/were at our worst! How awesome is that! When we come and sit at His feet - He only sees the perfection of His Son and His sacrifice and then He loves us even more.

Archived