Canberra Summer Sun

IamInACT

Got our first real feel of the Canberra summer today ... 31 degrees with tomorrow hitting 35....

ONE thing to remember with you come to Canberra, the SUN is really hot even on the mild 25+ days ... the UV seems to be very bad here so hats and sun cream are a must... in 30min you can be scorched ... nice and crispy.

It is 19h30 and a beautiful evening ...still and cool at 29.... :rolleyes:

see you all soon

T

I agree - I know everyone always comments how strong the sun is in Africa, but it really is extra-strong here. After just a few minutes in the sun, your skin starts stinging if you are not wearing sunblock!

We are apparently hitting 36 tomorrow (Gippsland VIC) - thank goodness for office aircons!!

I agree. We spent the day at the pool on wednesday Temp 25. At the pool for about 4 hours. Sat in the shade when not in the water. Put factor 30 lotion on 5 times and still got a bit red!!!

Today we decided to go for the indoor pool option.Still enjoyed it. But no burn!

‎39.6 under our porch - 43 in the sun its going to peak at 6.30 today at 47 they say . . but who can believe a weatherman

Archived