Hairdresser NOR

briggs

If you are looking for a hairdresser NOR, I can highly recommend Erika on the forum. I think she goes under the name of Mircri22. Erika, thanks for the awesome haircut and colour !!!

You are a GEM :holy:

What a pleasure to have found a fantastic hairdresser in Perth. :ilikeit: Even though I live SOR, I make the effort to drive all the way up north, its sooooo worth it !!! :lol:

If you are looking for a hairdresser NOR, I can highly recommend Erika on the forum. I think she goes under the name of Mircri22. Erika, thanks for the awesome haircut and colour !!!

You are a GEM :holy:

What a pleasure to have found a fantastic hairdresser in Perth. :ilikeit: Even though I live SOR, I make the effort to drive all the way up north, its sooooo worth it !!! :lol:

Yup - she is the best!!! She just did my hair again today and it looks fantastic!!! :holy::ilikeit: :ilikeit: I would highly recommend her! :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Please can you give me her detail.... It's hard to find a good hairdresser !!!! :wacko:

There is also Coleen in Mullaloo she is awesome, currently she is on holiday in RSA and so I would also like the details for the other lady as my husband needs a haircut badly, could someone pls PM them to me.

I also go to Erika and she is the best and I can highly recommend her! She is also very affordable.

Erika's is MIRCRI22. This is also the name used for her gmail account. I dont know her phone number.

Thank you guys for the compliments!!I'll treat you with my delish cookies..hahaha.You all are so lovely and I am so blessed to have meet you!

mircri22@gmail.com 0425426936

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A WONDERFUL 2011!!

Erika

Yup - she is the best!!! She just did my hair again today and it looks fantastic!!! :ilikeit::ilikeit: :ilikeit: I would highly recommend her! :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Archived