I got it too...!

Tracy

My results are in - and are unbelievable! I got 8!!!

Will be triple-checking the 3 tons of paperwork I have and then posting the visa application on Monday morning.

Then I join the queue in the Big Wait...

Thanks to all of you who gave me encouragement while I was stressing about this :)

Tracy

Well done! Good luck for the rest of the road. And remember, bumps in the road is only what the word says - bumps. So whenever you get discourage for the rest of the journey remember that it is only a bump.

:):ilikeit:

Hi Tracy

Good Luck - I remember when I was at your stage it seemed as if the future streached before me in an endless wait for DIMA and yet the time has passed so quickly. Hang in there and use this time to enjoy all the good things in SA.

Cindy

CO assigned 20 Dec, see my timeline

Hi Tracy

Well done, that's fantastic!!! So the worried face before and during the tests was all for nothing!!

I'm in the berg at the moment and only getting back on Sunday, was hoping to get my results back before we left but they arrived only a couple of hours after I left!! So I'll have to wait 'til Monday morning to find out.

then it'll be a matter of scanning it and sending it to them, and we're done! we did our medical last week, and the results are already in Sydney, so I'm hoping we'll be hearing the final news in the next 3-4 weeks, maybe sooner!

will keep you posted!

Trevor

Hi Tracy,

CONGRATULATIONS!! :rolleyes:

I'm supposed to write the Academic version but booked for the General... now I just hope they will change it!

Edited by Anzel