PERTH: looking for short term accommodation

Emille

Hi

I would appreciate any suggestions/contacts for short term accommodation in Perth:

furnished / 2 bedroom

from 1 january

south of river

Thanks

Emille

Hi

I would appreciate any suggestions/contacts for short term accommodation in Perth:

furnished / 2 bedroom

from 1 january

south of river

Thanks

Emille

Emille

You dont say how far South of the River. Bear in mind that this is peak period for Perth

I had a look at the Como/South Perth Area remember to dial 08 then the number

Try:-

Broadwater Resort Tel: 9474- 4222

Como bed and Breakfast :- 9450- 1442

You can also try http://www.apartmentswest.com.au/

If you dont have any luck there and if these areas are not suitable , let me know.

Regards

Enrica

Sounds like Enrica’s got a room you can use. Previously occupied by a 15 year old. :)

Sorry, hijack. As you were. :lol:

Hi Enrica

Thanks for the advice I will check it out now.

Well basically I will be working in Armadale so I need to be within an hours drive by car from there....

I have found a flat in applecross but its a bit pricey - $650 a week but its furnished and its a 3 bedroom near the river... its on gumtree but gumtree admin say you have to look at a property first to ensure its not a scam

Only thing is Im in queensland...

?????????????

E

Enrica

Ive checked out your suggestions but they range from $160 to $330 a night which is a bit over above my budget....

E

hi 'theb's'

thanks for this suggestion, the house looks very much

do you perhaps know how long it will take roughly from secret harbour to armadale?

do you know what public transport is like to perth cbd?

Thanks

E

Hi Emille

Perhaps you ca try th caravan parks and see if they have their deluxe cabins available

Lakeview Terrace in Kelmscott ( close to Armadale) - Telephone (Evening) 08 9495 4490

Central Caravan Park - Ascot (which is close to the city ) - 08) 9277 1704

You can also try http://www.west-oz.com/navigation/accommodation.asp

There is a train service from Armadale to Perth every 15- 30 min depending on the time of day.

Rockingham to Perth around every 20-30mins depending on the time of day .

From Secret harbour you would need to take the train from Rockingham to Perth and Change an take a train to Armadale

Or you can drive - its about 49 kms

Hope that helps

Regards

Hi all,

I have decided to take the Applecross place - so my accommodation is covered for January at least...

But unfortunately the financial clock is ticking as Applecross is not cheap... but getting a furnished place that is more than just a studio and furnished for a month or so only is no easy task.

Anybody know Kintail Road in Applecross? Its just around the corner from the Raffles Hotel and apartments:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&b...ved=0CBUQ8gEwAA

E

Archived