Dirt Bike Riding in Canberra

Orion25

HI all,

Just wondering, my hubby came upon this site by accident but is absolutely thrilled :ilikeit: , there is a Dirt Bike Club in Canberra with tracks and all sorts :), just what we have been looking for, now we know that Canberra will soon be home :ilikeit: . And yes we are bringing all our bikes with.

So is anyone on this forum a member of the club or been to any of the events, or even heard of them (those of you living in Canberra)?

We are SOOOOOOOO excited. :)

Cheers

T

• 5 weeks later...

Just across the border in Nsw you will find a spot called Talliganda - about an hours drive from Act. Hubby and son both ride the dirt tracks - they have an amazing time. They did the Leaping Log not too long ago but found it quote a challenge. Canberra in my opinion is one of Australias best kept secrets - there is just not enough time for everything !!

Hi Lyn,

Thanks for your reply, wow we are so excited to get there and experience everything, when we get there I will contact you for some more info regarding these tracks if that is ok. My boys (hubby included) love riding, and it would be great to meet you guys too so they can have some fun together.

T