Hallo All

Nicol

Hi

I have been browsing around for a while now, just in the back ground :ilikeit: lol. Very help full and friendly people around!! Well I want (need) to move to Aus. Not so easy hey! Yes, i have a 1000 questions. This migration procedure makes me feel like I felt when I studied and the subject, lets say in a language of its own with more acronyms than words.

I would like to go the Skilled - Sponsored Migrant Visa (Sub 176) route, my trade is on ACT's skills list.

Made a appointment for IELTS. Jan 15th

Started with TRA assessment form, have not send it as yet.

O yea, and how great a procrastinator I have become!

Any how, stay in touch !

HI Nicol.

Welcome to the forum, Yip this is a long process and one can tend to procrastinate, but try not too, you don't want to loose out while the going is good.

Anyway again welcome and I trust you will feel at home here just like we do.

T

Hi

I have been browsing around for a while now, just in the back ground :whome: lol. Very help full and friendly people around!! Well I want (need) to move to Aus. Not so easy hey! Yes, i have a 1000 questions. This migration procedure makes me feel like I felt when I studied and the subject, lets say in a language of its own with more acronyms than words.

I would like to go the Skilled - Sponsored Migrant Visa (Sub 176) route, my trade is on ACT's skills list.

Made a appointment for IELTS. Jan 15th

Started with TRA assessment form, have not send it as yet.

O yea, and how great a procrastinator I have become!

Any how, stay in touch !

Hi Nicole.

A Warm welcome.

If you need any assistance... PM or ask - I am just around the corner... for now.....

:ilikeit:

Welcome and good luck, we can always try to help out with whatever info is needed.

Good choice, Canberra is great ... good luck and lets know how we can help...

Later T

Have a look in the Canberra Community threads for info ....

Good choice, Canberra is great ... good luck and lets know how we can help...

Later T

Have a look in the Canberra Community threads for info ....

Hi T

I saw your pics in Canberra Community. such a clean feel to it! :ilikeit: oo and i saw the bats haha

hey Nicol... welcome

I'm also new here... good luck for your application. it's a long road ahead with lots of hard work, but oh so worth it :ilikeit:

Archived