Hi from me

lyra

Hi everyone,

My name is Lyra, I am RobbieP's other half :whome: Been browsing the forum, and so far it's been great.

We are preparing for the big move to Sydney and we're so excited! At the moment we are applying for a Child Visa for our Daughter as she wasn't yet born when our visas were approved so that's the main priority for now. Then we're looking at going in March/April. Hubby first, then me and the kids to follow :blink:

Anyway just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself :whome: Looking forward to getting to know everyone a bit better and getting some more info and knowledge of Aus!!!

Hiya and welcome to the forum

Good to have you (and your other half) with us.

:whome: :whome: :blink:

Hi Lyra

We are also going over in March 2011!!! :whome: This sure is an adventure, just gotta enjoy the ride :whome:

Thanks for the welcome everyone <_<

BronE, that's excellent news!!! Sjoe, it is an adventure... I don't even know where to start :angry: Really looking forward to it!

Hey Lyra

Hope all is going well! Glad you found the forum, its an awesome place to get ANY info you need. As I said to Robbie, if there is anything I can do for you guys form this side please let me know!

Keep well,

see ya

Jonathan

Hey Lyra

Hope all is going well! Glad you found the forum, its an awesome place to get ANY info you need. As I said to Robbie, if there is anything I can do for you guys form this side please let me know!

Keep well,

see ya

Jonathan

Hey Jon!!! Thanks man :ilikeit: Found lank info here... altho Robbie is my Australian Walking Encyclopaedia!!! lol

Take care!

Archived