Dell International Warranty

Patty

We opted to buy a laptop in South Africa shortly before we left. It seems that several brands offer an international warranty, but we selected Dell. It's good to be able to report that Dell's international warranty (3 years) actually works! We recently had issues with the laptop a year and a bit after buying it. After showing Dell Australia our invoice from South Africa, they registered our ownership here, and even sent a technician to our house to sort it out. We were very impressed! :whome:

Hope this info might help someone ...

We opted to buy a laptop in South Africa shortly before we left. It seems that several brands offer an international warranty, but we selected Dell. It's good to be able to report that Dell's international warranty (3 years) actually works! We recently had issues with the laptop a year and a bit after buying it. After showing Dell Australia our invoice from South Africa, they registered our ownership here, and even sent a technician to our house to sort it out. We were very impressed! :whome:

Hope this info might help someone ...

Dell Rocks ! - No other brand comes close to their service excellence!!!

Dell Rocks ! - No other brand comes close to their service excellence!!!

I have just purchased two Dell lap tops, hope to never find out how awesome the service but if for ever reason i need to - looks like i will be in for a good experience.

Thanks for the heads up

:whome:

Thanks for that info Patty.

Another Dell fan here. We brought our Inspiron over from the UK and use it as our daily pc, and we've also got a Lattitude, which is more portable - and both are great.

Archived