Got it!

jaxmvr

Hi there everyone

We've received our pre grant Visa today!!! I cried, laughed, prayed to say Thank you - all at the same time.

It absolutely feels wonderfull. For all those in waiting - hang in there, the waiting is a killer but when you receive the letter everything else does not matter anymore.

It is so great to know that when we arrive at the Coffee Club on Saturday, that we will be able to share our story with all of you that are interested.

Our Timeline:

2003: Got Jaco's Degree (Botany) assessed - Positive

2003: Points went up, did not have enough points :)

2004: Went to see an agent, say I could do RPL through ACS - Positive but with a condition that I do not have enough experience, must wait another year :D

2005: Got assessed again, Positive without Conditions

2005: Points went up yet again, short 5 points :D

2005: Applied for State Sponsorship, did get turned down :ilikeit:

2006: Went over to Brisbane to see if we cannot get work - find out that we can get that extra 5 points if I do the English Test (very mad at Agents that did not tell us this!) :blush: but happy to be able to apply for our Skilled independant :angry:

9/8/2006 Applied for Skilled - Subclass 136

4/12/2006 Case Officer assigned - received request for Meds and PC

9/1/2007 Went for Meds and sent in PC

31/1/2007 Got PR!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:ilikeit:

Sjoe! Ek wil sommer saam met julle feesvier!!!

:D:D:ilikeit::D:):ilikeit::blush::angry::D

Jul uithou en aanhou vir almal 'n inspirasie! Aanhouer wen! Waar 'n wil is is 'n weg.

Daar is soveel ouens wat WIL emigreer, maar op die ou end nie die extra mile kan loop nie.

Geluk, julle verdien dit!

Hey, fantasties.

Dit is great julle moet dit geniet. Dit is lekker om te sien dat die forum se mense reg kom.

Lekker trek...

Baie geluk julle!!!

Prys die Here!!!! Ons is saam met julle bly.

Sien julle Saterdag, ons sal graag jul storie wil hoor.

Groete,

Hannes & Lizelle

Hi Jaxmvr

Congratulations and Jubilations! What a great outcome! Please also take a bow for the perseverance!

WOW - talk about refusing to give up!!! Well done - your story should be an inspiration to everyone!

Love

Ajay

Well, I reckon somebody with your tenacity deserves to be given a "fair go".

Welcome to Australia, mate!

. . . . . and enjoy your PR visa.

Wow! You guys really deserve it! Congratulations!!! When are you going over then?

BAIE GELUK !!!!!!!!! :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Julle gee die res van ons insperasie en moed. As julle met soveel deursettings vermoe deur die applikasie gegaan het gaan dit res vir julle 'n breez wees.

Sterkte vir die toekoms en mag al julle wense en droome in OZ waar word.

Cheers

Rudi

Sjoe ! Nou kan niemand se julle is 'lucky' of het met julle a---s in die botter geval nie - mooi so, julle verdien dit wragtig.

Absolute WOW!!

I would really be pissed off if we had to go through so much trouble!

Jissie, julle is regtig 'n ware inspirasie vir die res van ons wat nog die laaaang paadtjie moet loop :ilikeit:

Geniet elke oomblik van die "smooth ride" wat voorlê, julle verdien dit!!

Sterkte met die laaste deel, die trek, koebaai sê, inpak, sommer net ALLES! Ons is met julle.

Groete,

Helena G :ilikeit:

Wow CONGRATS - that's great and looks like it all went through very quickly at the end!!!

Gives hope to those of us who are just starting applications now!!!

All the best

Dear Jaxmvr,

Congratulations :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit: !!! We will have to celebrate it on Saturday :ilikeit: !

All the best for the future and all the plans! :blink:

See you soon!

Bye, Pippa! X

Wonderful news. :ilikeit: I just have to admire your perseverance, tenacity and spirit. Just shows what can be accomplished when you set your mind to something and don't give up.

You made your own luck in the end, even though you were unlucky along the way. I'm sure the experience has made you more than ready to make a great success of Australia.

Well done and all the best with everything to come.

Cheers,

Rich

Thank you so much for all your replies. It was a difficult road, but we just said that even if we must swim to Australia :ilikeit: we will get there. We had the most wonderfull course yesterday on Emotional Intelligence and it was so strange that what we've experienced fit in so nicely. It is as the fascilitator said. You must see your dream as when you hold and elastic band and stretch it with your other hand so far that it actually hurts. When you just never let go the other hand will get tired eventually and let go towards your goal. You must just NEVER EVER NEVER EVER give up!!! We know that we also have a long road ahead to get jobs, settled etc but with friends on this forum, my friends in Brisbane and with the help of God we will also be able to do that.

Thank's for all the good wishes. We have plenty to sort out at home and I must wait till April before I resign otherwise I'll loose a very nice bonus (which will help with the relocating cost for the container)

I just cannot stop smiling :ilikeit:

This is fantastic news! Congratulations. As others have said it so much better than I can: you really have proved that Australia deserves you!

Good luck with the move!

Cindylou

En aanhouer wen! Fantastiese nuus ... BAIE GELUK!!!

Dis wonderlike nuus!! :) Baie baie geluk!

Sien jul by Saterdag! :ilikeit:

Groete

Tania