Flights specials

tyde

HI Guys,

I know this topic is pinned so hoping one of the moderators move it for me as I can't find what I am looking for tonight. There is a 5 day special on flights from SA to the following destinations, valid beteen Feb and June next year, must pay for ticket ny 26th Nov.

Perth ZAR 6,190

Melbourne ZAR 6,390

Sydney ZAR 6,390

Brisbane ZAR 6,390

Auckland ZAR 7,990

Cheers,

Deirdre

Must be because they only using half a plane to do the trip so they only charging half price - one engine and all.

Prices exclude taxes so total price jhb to perth is R8229

Terms and Conditions:

Fares: All prices quoted are return Economy fares exclusive of taxes, fees and airport related charges. Additional airport taxes and fees may be required for additional stopovers and/or alternative routings. Travel is permitted on Qantas flight numbers only. Subject to change/cancellation without notice.

Travel Period: Valid for departures between 1 February to 13 June 2011.

Prices exclude taxes so total price jhb to perth is R8229

Terms and Conditions:

Fares: All prices quoted are return Economy fares exclusive of taxes, fees and airport related charges. Additional airport taxes and fees may be required for additional stopovers and/or alternative routings. Travel is permitted on Qantas flight numbers only. Subject to change/cancellation without notice.

Travel Period: Valid for departures between 1 February to 13 June 2011.

Sorry Jordy, you are right, just booked tickets for my folks, just got to the last page of the booking!!! R8229 each, still not bad!

Sorry Jordy, you are right, just booked tickets for my folks, just got to the last page of the booking!!! R8229 each, still not bad!

I booked my mum on a flight for October 2011, at R8229, so the special runs beyond June 2011.

Archived