Howdy All

Sampie13

Hi

IT'S NOW OR NEVER!

We've made the decision, we're moving to Australia! :)

Our big question now is where to settle. We have three options: Perth - Sydney - Melbourne.

Its three very different cities, but all three have something special to it.

I would appreciate any comments.

Thanks.

You are right 3 very different cities .... I suppose if you alluded to what you where looking for in a city it my help ... I know people in all these places and every one is happy.... Wish I could help but ... I would say that Perth may be closet to the Cape Town.

How did you get a 457 with a choice of location ??? lucky ...

How did you get a 457 with a choice of location ???

ditto

Howdy, congrats on making the decision, and welcome.

The “which is the best city†debate usually gets some passionate responses – but it really comes down to personal choice, and your circumstances.

Somebody living in the inner bayside suburbs of Melbourne who lives a short stroll past their favourite cafe to work will have a very different of opinion than somebody living in the outer Eastern Suburbs with a 3 hour daily commute to the city (Me!).

What sort of lifestyle are you after, and where do you think you will need to be near for work?

Hi, and welcome!

I agree with Hansa, different okes different strokes! I personally didnt like Melbourne after living there for 6 months then moved over to Perth........best decision I made since leaving South Africa! :stretcher:

I am also interested how you can choose where you want to live on a 457?????

Cheers,

I personally didnt like Melbourne after living there for 6 months then moved over to Perth........best decision I made since leaving South Africa!

And that’s another point – be open to moving cities if you’re not happy - because often you can find that different cities are like living in different worlds.

I'm hoping to take my own advice next year. :stretcher:

Hi Everyone

Thanks or all the comments.

I will let you know what we decide.

Cheers

Archived