Jump to content

Convert my T3 National diploma to Aus eq.


Recommended Posts

Hi I'm in Aus on a 457 Visa. I would like to get PR ASAP for which I need to have my qualifications converted or something. I would appreciate any help in this regard. I also have MDP (management development program) from unisa.

Does any one know how else I can get PR being in Aus on a 457 already?

Many Thanks


PS. my new email is: johan.lourens@parasyn.com.au

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...