Medicals

Dedrei

Ok I need some peace of mind :ilikeit:

Just checked on DIAC's website regarding medicals for our PR visa and they gave a link to https://public.hsagroup.com.au/hsa%20web/on...n_bookings.html

Ok now seems you can make online bookings for this, BUT, only thing is that I don't see Cairns on their list. Does this mean we have to go to Brisbane (which is our closest office) to do our medicals? Just seems crazy?

Where would we need to go for medicals? Is there somewhere where they have a list like they to for the overseas doctors?

Please help...

Hey D, jy kan gaan kyk op hulle webblad: www.healthoz.com.au of hulle tolvry nommer bel: 1300 361 046. Ek sien daar is een in Labrador - weet nie hoe ver dit van Cairns is nie.... Hulle tel nr: 07 5631 4800 (102 Imperial Parade, Labrador) Hoop dit help. :ilikeit:

Hi Dedrei,

I found this location for Townsville via the HSA Group website http://www.hsagroup.com.au/clinics/qld_offices.html - The address in Townsville is

Aitkenvale Business Centre

Suite 7/250 Ross River Road

Aitkenvale QLD 4814

t 07 4729 2262

It's not clear if this clinic does medicals. You might need to phone them (see number below address) to find out.

SAS

thanks julle, sal try bel sometime. dis seker net die kantore wat jy moet kontak en hulle reél jou afspraak vir jou en laat weet jou die naaste dokter in jou area. Ek hoop so. Anders is dit bietjie ridiculous.