International Employment Facilitator - Sydney Based

Ajay

Hi everyone,

The company that I work for, Working In / Opportunities Australia, is looking for someone to join the team. We're advertising on SEEK as well, but in short, we're looking for someone to manage our innvative Journey to Work program here in Sydney. This entails actively working with would-be migrants and assisting them with their job search, often specifically helping them secure a sponsored role.

You'll need some recruitment / candidate management experience, and although we're happy to sponsor a 457 visa, the candidate needs to be onshore as we're really desperate and can't wait for the relocation!

Apply via the SEEK ad, or else PM me here....

Mandy

• 2 weeks later...

Good Day

We are living in SA on the Westrand, Florida Park.

My hubby wants to go to Mackay Looking for work /holiday for two weeks March 2011.

Do you perhaps have any info on where he could start the process.

Regards

Mandy

• 1 month later...
Hi everyone,

The company that I work for, Working In / Opportunities Australia, is looking for someone to join the team. We're advertising on SEEK as well, but in short, we're looking for someone to manage our innvative Journey to Work program here in Sydney. This entails actively working with would-be migrants and assisting them with their job search, often specifically helping them secure a sponsored role.

You'll need some recruitment / candidate management experience, and although we're happy to sponsor a 457 visa, the candidate needs to be onshore as we're really desperate and can't wait for the relocation!

Apply via the SEEK ad, or else PM me here....

Mandy

Hi Mandy...is this opportunity still available? I'm a qualified lawyer with bachelors and masters degrees. I also manage a few lawyers and worked as legal manager for a security firm in the UK? Will I qualify and may I perhaps send you my CV?

Dewald

Archived