South African Employers in Adelaide?

Just Me

Hi All :blink:

We arrived in Adeliade in Nov 2008. My son couldnt find employment because we were very new, also because he was already 18, places like KFC, Mc Donalds and Hungry Jacks wouldnt employ him. Other companies wouldnt employ and invest training etc because of our 457 visa then. Eventually he approached a Highscool Prinicipal, and after agreeing he was allowed back into high school and in

2009 finished Gr12 as well as Fitness Training Cert I at Tafe.

2010 he enrolled again in school as a flow student with one subject Photography also studying Electrotechnology Cert II at Tafe.

He obtained a Forklift License recently

L-Plater (for now)

Our nominations for RSMS has been approved a week ago - now were just waiting for the PR Finale.

He/we are looking for employment for him from 2011. - if anybody can help of give advise it would be very much appreciated.

;)

• 1 month later...
Hi All :rolleyes:

We arrived in Adeliade in Nov 2008. My son couldnt find employment because we were very new, also because he was already 18, places like KFC, Mc Donalds and Hungry Jacks wouldnt employ him. Other companies wouldnt employ and invest training etc because of our 457 visa then. Eventually he approached a Highscool Prinicipal, and after agreeing he was allowed back into high school and in

2009 finished Gr12 as well as Fitness Training Cert I at Tafe.

2010 he enrolled again in school as a flow student with one subject Photography also studying Electrotechnology Cert II at Tafe.

He obtained a Forklift License recently

L-Plater (for now)

Our nominations for RSMS has been approved a week ago - now were just waiting for the PR Finale.

He/we are looking for employment for him from 2011. - if anybody can help of give advise it would be very much appreciated.

:D

Hello

Give me a call on 0410342039 and I MIGHT be able to get him at least a temp job for a start. It will be in a clean factory as a operator and the money is OK.

Hi, when I drive pass the corner of Morphett and Oaklands Road, not sure what it is but in the corner there is something from the government I think, a logistic area, and they have a board saying recruiting and they mention Forklift operators. Not sure which area you are, but I will check it today or tomorrow they have the phone number and I will post it here.

Hi, when I drive pass the corner of Morphett and Oaklands Road, not sure what it is but in the corner there is something from the government I think, a logistic area, and they have a board saying recruiting and they mention Forklift operators. Not sure which area you are, but I will check it today or tomorrow they have the phone number and I will post it here.

The number I was talking about is 8 305 7050

Good luck.

The number I was talking about is 8 305 7050

Good luck.

Thanx Andrea :)

• 1 month later...
Hello

Give me a call on 0410342039 and I MIGHT be able to get him at least a temp job for a start. It will be in a clean factory as a operator and the money is OK.

Hi Marius

Dankie vir die lekker chat en die offer die ander dag ;) - ons het nog niks gehoor van ons PR nie. Ons byt maar vas en wag geduldig. :whome:

• 2 months later...

Hello

Hi Marius

Do you "maybe" have any feedback as per our discussions previously :blush:

(0458696199)

Archived