Moving back to George

Pieter S

Question

Car swop-Living on the Gold Coast,moving back to George.Have 2009 Golf TSI want to swop for similar value car in S.A

10 answers to this question

I cant see how you can determine a "similar value" car when the exact same cars differ by as much as R100 000 in the two countries. Just sell the car in Aus and take the cash to South Africa and buy one there with whatever your dollars buy you.

Car swop-Living on the Gold Coast,moving back to George.Have 2009 Golf TSI want to swop for similar value car in S.A

Hi Pieter, just curious why you want to leave after 11 years in Aus? And I agree, rather sell it here and buy another one in SA.

Hi Pieter,

I live on the Gold Coast and may be interested to purchase. What is your asking price?

Hey guys it appears that Pieter may already have left for George :rolleyes:

Enjoy!

Wow... you are moving back to George.. we have been looking at moving to Aus.. just been there arrived back a week ago.. and I feel heartsore at the prospect of leaving Knysna... Aus just didnt do it for me... All the best with your return!

Wow... you are moving back to George.. we have been looking at moving to Aus.. just been there arrived back a week ago.. and I feel heartsore at the prospect of leaving Knysna... Aus just didnt do it for me... All the best with your return!

We're in the same boat as you... got back from a Perth LSD and I just couldn't put my finger on it but like you said it "just didn't do it for me"... don't get me wrong I'm not putting Oz down but when you have the beauty of the Cape and the Garden Route (+ family) on your door-step it is hard to let go (just have to put heads together and get ride of crime and corruption). We lived in Knysna for 2 years and left 6 years ago and have been itching to move back. You don't realise what you have until you lose it... and it's horrible sitting on the fence because you and your families future is at stake... we've been on the fence for a while! It sucks!

We're in the same boat as you... got back from a Perth LSD ....!

I had the same feelings when visiting Perth .... did you try the East Coast? AWESOME STUFF .....

I had the same feelings when visiting Perth .... did you try the East Coast? AWESOME STUFF .....

Only did Perth because I have a job offer from there - the East Coast does look beautiful... maybe I should broaden my horizons...

Archived