Canberra

IamInACT

Great photos Terence. We were at the mothers day concert at Glebe Park too :)

Here is a photo of our house (fingers crossed I work out how to post a photo!!!) The little yellow flowers on the lawn are everywhere at the moment. They apparently are native to South Africa and are called capeweed. Nice!

post-8989-1289015057.jpg

Thanks for the photos - they are stunning!! Canberra must have had lots of rain as its much greener than I thought?? I imagined a dusty, dry place.

Thanks for the photos - they are stunning!! Canberra must have had lots of rain as its much greener than I thought?? I imagined a dusty, dry place.

Sibella, interesting to know that Sydney's average annual rainfall is 1213mm a year. It looks like London only gets 650mm per annum. I have never seen rain like we get it here in Sydney, it power washes the car for you. :)

Yip, here it mostly just drizzles for days on end... not enough to really get you wet, but just enough to be annoying!!

Hi all you ACT hopefulls

Though I would place some pics of Canberra and surrounds .... Let me know if you can't see.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1626...mp;l=f0de081809

Reagrds

Terence

Very very nice pictures. Our visa applications have been lodged, and we are eagerly awaiting the big move to CAnberra!!!

• 1 month later...

Thanks Terence,

The bobsled looks AWESOME, we watched some video on You Tube after looking at your pic's, now we are even more excited to make the move.

See you soon

T :ilikeit:

Archived