Play-dough recipe

Polyanna

While cleaning out my kitchen drawers this morning :ilikeit: , I found a play-dough recipe that a friend had given me. As a surprise, I made it for my boys and it has kept them busy for over an hour. It is also non-toxic if little children should eat it.

Here is the recipe:

PLAY-DOUGH

1. Mix 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup salt and two teaspoons cream of tartar.

2. In a jug, mix 1 cup boiling water, a few drops of food colouring and 1 tablespoon of oil.

3. Mix the water into the flour and knead the dough.

4. Allow to cool.

Remember to place the dough into a margarine tub or any tub with a lid or it will dry out.

The play-dough lasts for approximately 3 months.

:P

:ilikeit:

While cleaning out my kitchen drawers this morning :ilikeit: , I found a play-dough recipe that a friend had given me. As a surprise, I made it for my boys and it has kept them busy for over an hour. It is also non-toxic if little children should eat it.

Here is the recipe:

PLAY-DOUGH

1. Mix 1 cup flour, 1/2 cup salt and two teaspoons cream of tartar.

2. In a jug, mix 1 cup boiling water, a few drops of food colouring and 1 tablespoon of oil.

3. Mix the water into the flour and knead the dough.

4. Allow to cool.

Remember to place the dough into a margarine tub or any tub with a lid or it will dry out.

The play-dough lasts for approximately 3 months.

:ilikeit:

Tanx Polyanna ekt ook die resep en dit werk soos n bom, geen vuilm pot om agterna te was nie.

My resep het ek iewers veloor en wil jy nou meer hier sit jy toe allie tyd metie ding. Dankie my kinners

gaan in ekstase wees. :whome::holy:

Moibly Tomdoel