Business Networking

Derrick

I am a partner in a South African IT Software business - our product is a web based business intelligence, document management and business process management tool.

My business partner will carry on with the business in SA when I move to Adelaide with my family on our 475 visa. I was wondering if anyone knows of any software companies in Australia that might be interested in marketing and selling the software we have developed. I am currently involved with both the sales and consulting side of the product and would welcome partnering with another software company.

Our customers in South Africa are in the manufacturing, logistics , and freight industry, but the product can be used in any industry sector. Most of our customers are medium to large enterprises where the users range from 300 - 1000.

Any guidance, contacts or assistance would be appreciated

Register on Linkedin.com and join relevant supply chain, logistic and sales groups in Australia.

Meet individuals from those groups and start to build those trusted relationships.

I am a partner in a South African IT Software business - our product is a web based business intelligence, document management and business process management tool.

My business partner will carry on with the business in SA when I move to Adelaide with my family on our 475 visa. I was wondering if anyone knows of any software companies in Australia that might be interested in marketing and selling the software we have developed. I am currently involved with both the sales and consulting side of the product and would welcome partnering with another software company.

Our customers in South Africa are in the manufacturing, logistics , and freight industry, but the product can be used in any industry sector. Most of our customers are medium to large enterprises where the users range from 300 - 1000.

Any guidance, contacts or assistance would be appreciated

Derrick

when are you coming to Adelaide?

• 8 months later...

A small and simple view from me is a, business network may agree to meet weekly or monthly with the purpose of exchanging business leads and referrals with fellow members. To complement this activity, members often meet outside this circle, on their own time, and build their own one-to-one relationship with the fellow member.

by Electrician Leeds

Archived