Looking for a home to rent on Gold Coast over Christmas?

Eva

I have good friends on the Gold Coast who are heading back to RSA on holiday from the 18th December to the 16th January 2011.

They have a lovely large 4 bedroom home on the Gold Coast with everything you will need for a good holiday which they want to hire out. The home is situated in a waterfront estate just off the Coomera River, so offers fishing and fun from your own pontoon.

Two living areas, including a theatre room, and a great pool and entertaining area are perfect to while away those relaxing days between the hectic days of all the must see tourist spots.

The home will be serviced twice a week to clean bathrooms, kitchen and floors so that you can get out there and enjoy your holiday on the Gold Coast.

The home is smack bang in the middle of all the theme parks with Dream World, Movie World, Wet n Wild and Australian Outback all within 5 mins of the home. SeaWorld, Surfers Paradise and the beaches are an easy 20 mins drive away. Mt Tamborine (20min), Springbrook (45mins) and O’Reillys (60mins) in the mountains are all beautiful drives and a great day out. Australia Zoo, Eumundi Markets, Noosa and Byron Bay are 1.5 hours away and are easy driving distance for a special day out.

The home is close to the M1 Motorway (main motorway between Sydney/Brisbane) with quick access to Brisbane or the tourist spots both north to Noosa and south down into NSW and Byron Bay. The local train station is 5mins away which also provides a pleasant alternative to visiting Brisbane without the parking costs of the city. A train ticket to the city gives you access to all public transport in the city including the Citycats Ferry’s up and down the Brisbane river.

We have spend many a weekend as houseguests in their home, and it really is a lovely spot!

If you are interested please send me a PM and I will send you their contact details.

Hi Eva,

What is it renting for and do you have to take it for the whole period?

Rx

I never asked them how much they were asking - duh!!

And no, it doesn't have to be for the whole period.

Archived