Furnished Rental for One

aloevera

Hello Everyone

Been in Adelaide for 2 weeks and pleasantly surprised at what a beautiful city it is!

I have another week left in my short term accommodation in Newport Quays ~ and a bit stressed... I am struggling to find a affordable furnished rental...it seems few are keen to sign a lease for anything less than 6 months.

Would anyone from the forum know of a furnished short-term rental say for 3 months? A studio/single apartment or even a granny flat perhaps? Needs to be close to public transport.

any suggestions appreciated..

Cheers ~ Aloe

Try the Glenelg Letting agency they have basic furnished apartments no luxury at all ( i just saw photos) and they go for 240 or 260 per week..

They will rent it for 4 months. Shared laundry. Telephone number is (08) 8294 9666. You must tell them you want the basic one, as they also let to corporate and for holiday.

The thing is that they are not always available so you need to be very lucky. And of course tehy are all around Glenelg, close to the tram.

Sorry, I did not know about this when I arrived, but the other thing is that they do not have air conditioner or heater, but you can always find those portable air conditioners at ebay or somwhere else.

Good luck

Andrea

Try the Glenelg Letting agency they have basic furnished apartments no luxury at all ( i just saw photos) and they go for 240 or 260 per week..

They will rent it for 4 months. Shared laundry. Telephone number is (08) 8294 9666. You must tell them you want the basic one, as they also let to corporate and for holiday.

The thing is that they are not always available so you need to be very lucky. And of course tehy are all around Glenelg, close to the tram.

Sorry, I did not know about this when I arrived, but the other thing is that they do not have air conditioner or heater, but you can always find those portable air conditioners at ebay or somwhere else.

Good luck

Andrea

Thanks Andrea...will look into it.

Hi there and welcome!

I am from the southern suburbs in Cape Town!

Take alook on www.adelaidebound.com.au

There's loads of useful information and a furnished rental section

Have a look on www.homesdownunder.com.au for furnished rentals with all services included.

Regards.

Tamara

Archived