1 week to go

dutoit2oz

We have one week to go before leaving SA next Tuesday. Stuttafords starting to pack tomorrow, already packed our suitcases as it would be chaos once the packers move in. I am feeling less stressed than a month ago, the nervousness, anxiousness and panicky feeling is gone, almost excited!

I still dread the final goodbyes...

:holy:

Good luck with the final preparations. I remember some of the feelings, and am so glad it is all behind now. You have lots to look forward to, and it gets better from here! Good luck! :holy:

Good luck with the final preparations. I remember some of the feelings, and am so glad it is all behind now. You have lots to look forward to, and it gets better from here! Good luck! :)

I know how you feel..... ! I leave on Saturday ! i sent my stuff ahead with cargopak. They emailed me on Friday saying my stuff is there already ! Only 29 days at sea. So I am starting to pack tonight ! Lots of good byes and a few excited children waiting for me on the other side !

Good Luck

Joanna!

Good luck and remember how you were feeling waiting for visa, so go for it and enjoy. Things can only get better.

All the best

Kita

:) This is the fun time!! You will feel so relieved once the house is packed and all will finally be a reality! I remember smsíng my best friend in sydney and asking if we were doing the right thing just before the packers arrived! And to answer that!! If we hd to do it all over again I'd be first in the queue. :D Definitely no regrets!!

J

Good luck! I hope that these last few days go smoothly!

Eekk good luck with the trip! I'm now in the position of starting to stress as we're trying to get quotes to move our stuff. So far only Execu-move and AGS Frasers have come to our place to give assessments/quotes.

Thinking ahead to 'camping out' at my parents-in-law's place while our stuff ships out... eeek... *bites nails*

Hi dutoits2Oz,

Exciting times.... hope everything goes smoothly. Where in Oz are you guys heading?

Congrats

Where are you guys heading to?

One week later..... we are in Mackay. I had so many mixed reactions from Mackay, but a lovely rural big town that feels more rural as it is so spread out.

Managed to sort out all the "have to dos" It feels like Xmas I have new car new house etc.... and family back together again.

It is very relaxed where we are, went to the beach late last night for a walk. Kids are happy, they only start school next year Jan.

My husband got all sorted this side so really very little stress. My 1st week (week in SA does not count as very stressed) not working full time. I feel very positive and excited (I do need to make friends and see other people soon!!)

We did it!!! Would never have guessed this at the beginning of the year.

In retrospect, I packed far to much in my container!!!! Even tried to get it out but to late.

Welcome!! And enjoy!!

Well done Du Toit Family,

Enjoy and looking forward to hearing about your new adventures downunder. :angry:

Archived