GUNSMITH/ARMOURER looking for employment

Lady Di

Hi there

My husband is a gunsmith with 17 year experience. He is also managing a gunshop in Centurion(SA) for the past 5 years. Looking for a job in Australia - anywhere in Australia.

Thanks a lot

Lady Di

:)

It may probably be best if you contact companies directly. I did a search on www.yellowpages.com.au and came up with the following:

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search/listi...p;x=36&y=18

Some may have websites, or email addresses, write to them, a cover letter explaining that you will need to be sponsered (if that is the case) and attach a copy of your cv (I would suggest you do research on presenting your cv in the Australian way)

Good luck!

The largest of the companies is here in Brisbane. They are the people through who all weapons go to get into the country and also who supply the military with there fire arms. I know they were looking to employ, just can't remember the name. Go do a search on seek as well, they may be interested.

Greetings

Thanks a lot for the advice, Mara. Will certainly "let my fingers do the walking through the yellowpages" A sponsorship will be awesome, but if not possible it will also be 100%. We are going to attend the Australian Expo this weekend in Gallagher Estate - we are really looking forward to live in Oz.

Sbhennops - please as soon as you remember the name of the company that was employing recently, post it...

Enjoy the weekend :P

Archived