LILYDALE ~~~ CROYDON AREA

strawberry

Hello all,

We are moving from Mackay to Melbourne, well me first with my son then hubby and girls follow at year end.

I have found a rental, but they wont process the application till I have inspected it...

Can I ask a HUGE favour of one and all if anyone can help me out with this inspection?

Please

Thanks

Tash

Hello all,

We are moving from Mackay to Melbourne, well me first with my son then hubby and girls follow at year end.

I have found a rental, but they wont process the application till I have inspected it...

Can I ask a HUGE favour of one and all if anyone can help me out with this inspection?

Please

Thanks

Tash

Hi Tash

When is the inspection and what is required from the person inspecting? Does the agent accept a proxy person inspecting?

If it is an ok time I may be able to assist.

Regards

K

Tash, we can also assist depending on timing, etc. You'll need to contact the agent like Kay J said to find out if they would accept an application on your behalf. Maybe they can send you the application pack to complete before hand and we can just hand it in on your behalf?

PM us.

Regards

Melissa & Travis

Hello there,

Thanks so much for your generous offer!

It means the world to me, Linda and Willa have also offered and I think between them one will view the house, depending if the agent every gets back tho them!!!!

I hope to meet you guys once I am down there.

Take Care

Tash

Tash, we can also assist depending on timing, etc. You'll need to contact the agent like Kay J said to find out if they would accept an application on your behalf. Maybe they can send you the application pack to complete before hand and we can just hand it in on your behalf?

PM us.

Regards

Melissa & Travis

Hello there,

Thanks so much for your generous offer!

It means the world to me, Linda and Willa have also offered and I think between them one will view the house, depending if the agent every gets back tho them!!!!

I hope to meet you guys once I am down there.

Take Care

Tash

hi

can also lend a hand if you need it!

genni

Hello K,

Thanks so much for the offer, have some people looking for me....

Would love to meet up with you guys once we are there....

Take Care

Tash

Hi Tash

When is the inspection and what is required from the person inspecting? Does the agent accept a proxy person inspecting?

If it is an ok time I may be able to assist.

Regards

K

Hello K,

Thanks so much for the offer, have some people looking for me....

Would love to meet up with you guys once we are there....

Take Care

Tash

Hi Tash

Great, hope all goes well with your move. You are most welcome to pm me when your settled in and it would be great to meet up.

Cheers for now K

Archived