Jump to content


Zambezi Boy

Recommended Posts

Hi There

I am on a working/holiday visa which is about to expire . For me to remain in Australia I need to find a sponsor .. I am a qualified brick layer with Bristish Trade Papers . I am living in Perth but will relocate . My e mail address is mandtpedersen@iinet.net.au

Thankyou .. David .

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...