136 AANSOEK TYD

Hi julle,

Ek wil 'n vraag vraag vra wat seker al iewers in hierdie forum opgeneem is: direct my dan net:)

My 136 applicationn is 28 Julie 2006 ontvang deur DIMA en ek stuur elke dinsdag 'n email vir aspc.processing@immi.gov.au en hulle trek by 24 May to 7 June 2006 vir priority. Ek is op die MODL.

My vraag is dus: gaan ek eers oor 2 maande 'n case officer kry of kan dit vinniger gebeur?

Enige insette?

Hi Buck

According to the latest update from Adelaide they are allocating Case Officers to Non priorities lodged by the 10th of May. My application went in on 22 May and we were allocated a CO on 20 December, so I would assume that you should hear sooner rather than later. Check out the Austimeline site for an idea of other applicants progress.

Good luck

Cindylou

Dis nice vir jou, Cindylou! Wanneer gaan julle?Ek hoop dit gebeur met ons ook.

Buck

Hi Buck

If I had my way we'd be on the first flight I can get on once the visa labels are in the passports! From PTA to the airport I say! Unfortunately there are a miriad of other things to sort out, businesses to flog and so forth, before we can join the new great trek.

When do you plan to move?

C'Lou

We do not have anything holding us here. As soon as we get our visa's in our passports and I can get us plane tickets, we're gone.

But.........

We do not have a case officer yet!

PTA to the airport is a very quick drive - providing the R21 isn't clogged up!

Buck