Adelaide For Sale : Miniature Dobermann Pinschers

cristel

For anyone in Adelaide (or interstate) My Aussie dogs that I got for my son after having to leave his pets in SA, had puppies !

Now, I know how hard it is without pets and how my son adores his Aussie doggies, and I would really feel good if I can make

a kid feel better settling in Australia, its so hard on all of us.

So, I am offering them at a very discounted price of $400, after vet checks and vaccinations, to good and loving homes.

(I can send them interstate, if anyone wants them !)

They are small, easy to keep as they have very short hair, so easy to keep clean you can literally wash them with a facecloth !

Ours are spoilt rotten, sleeping in bed with us.

Feel free to email me on cristel.roux@yahoo.com for more photos.

If we werent renting for a few years I would have made a plan to get one of them to Sydney!! Hope you get them all some loving new homes.

Hi Sanzoz,

let me know when you get a pet friendly rental, and Ill send you one. We are renting too.

Too cute! My favorite dogs, had quite a few minpins. Wish you could ship one to the US. I have a rat terrier minpin lookalike at the moment.

post-5487-1282675037.jpg

Cristel,

We used to also breed with them - we absolutely love them. I'm going to have a good long chat with hubby tonight and maybe, just maybe I can twist his arm. I know they don't allow for the tails to be cut here in Aus (or is it only in NSW) - can you advise if the tails have been cut or not.

Thanks

Lurinda

Hi Lurinda

No, I didnt have the tails cut, I think its Australia wide. Let me know what hubby says, they getting cuter by the day !

One day when I win the lotto im going to buy a huge plot of land where I can have all the animals I want !

Regards

Cristel

Hagar that little dog is tooo cute !

Archived