Question for the Gamers and Computer Techno Savy

Enrica

Hi

My young son has bought a HDPVR which he has connected to his PS3/Computer to download his "games" when he play ie C.O.D, Modern Warfare 2 etc etc.

Now he needs a video edting program that can capture these PS3 files in (M2PS format) and which he can edit as a video .

So his Dad decided to buy him Pinnacle Studio HD to do this on recommendation from the guy in the store, and it does not work.

So my question to you serious gamers and computer Techno savee people out there , what program should he be using?

I dont want to go and buy another program and its a waste of money once again!!!

The one his Dad bought is a waste as it has now been openned and cannot be returned.

I went of to various stores today, and thought I would find someone who could help me, but these sales staff at JB-HI, Hardly Normal, Office Works and

EB Games know as much as I do!!!

Please help .

Thanks

Enrica

Check out these guys : http://www.xilisoft.com/

I use their software for ripping DVD's, converting video etc. and works well.

May just do what you need to.

Hi

My young son has bought a HDPVR which he has connected to his PS3/Computer to download his "games" when he play ie C.O.D, Modern Warfare 2 etc etc.

Now he needs a video edting program that can capture these PS3 files in (M2PS format) and which he can edit as a video .

So his Dad decided to buy him Pinnacle Studio HD to do this on recommendation from the guy in the store, and it does not work.

So my question to you serious gamers and computer Techno savee people out there , what program should he be using?

I dont want to go and buy another program and its a waste of money once again!!!

The one his Dad bought is a waste as it has now been openned and cannot be returned.

I went of to various stores today, and thought I would find someone who could help me, but these sales staff at JB-HI, Hardly Normal, Office Works and

EB Games know as much as I do!!!

Please help .

Thanks

Enrica

Archived