boilermakers,fitters,elektrical,instrument,welders

christelle

Roche mining -kalgoorlie

Alison van den berg (not a south african,she's from holland)

tel:08-9080 8108

e-mail:alison.vandenberg@roche.com.au

when they sponsor you they borrow you a car and a furnished house for 2 months upon arrival in australia.this company pay big bucks,and they have offices country wide so later on when you are not happy here they can always move you.they help you with a 457 work visa and after 3 months assist you with the permanent visa.

fitters,boilermakers and welder pay start at 34 dollar a hour

also looking for elektrical tradesmen and instrument tradesmen

Roche mining -kalgoorlie

Alison van den berg (not a south african,she's from holland)

tel:08-9080 8108

e-mail:alison.vandenberg@roche.com.au

when they sponsor you they borrow you a car and a furnished house for 2 months upon arrival in australia.this company pay big bucks,and they have offices country wide so later on when you are not happy here they can always move you.they help you with a 457 work visa and after 3 months assist you with the permanent visa.

fitters,boilermakers and welder pay start at 34 dollar a hour

also looking for elektrical tradesmen and instrument tradesmen

Hi

I really would like to apply to this possition as fitter and what are the steps that I must take to apply for this possition. What info do u need from me that I can have it in place to send.

Regards

Gert Duvenage

hi, email the person at address in message for info.... :blink:

Hi

Ek neem aan hierdie is nie een van die companies waaroor jy elders gepraat het nie???

hi

nee hierdie is nie,die plekke waarvan ek voorheen gepraat het nie.die ander is recruitment agente wat jou uit verhuur aan ander company's.hierdie plek het hulle eie workshop en hulle doen self hulle eie visa aansoeke en alles.

as jy die waarvoor jy moet pasop se name soek stuur my n pm

hierdie is n sterk company met plekke regoor oz en in ander lande ook,hier is n paar saffers wat vir hulle werk en hulle is baie gelukkig daar,n mens kan glo ook kies of jy in die workshop wil werk of indie veld(op site).

groete,christelle

Hi Christelle

My man is 'n Spesialis Instrument Werktuigkundige al vir 17 jaar, ons het sy CV woensdag vir Alison gestuur maar nog niks weer van hulle gehoor nie. :D Dit as dalk nog bietjie gou maar as jy hier in SA sit kyk jy elke 5min of jy e-mail van die mense af kry. Ons gryp na elke geleentheid en hoop vir die beste.

Groete Wilna :lol:

Edited by wilna

Hi Christelle

My man is 'n Spesialis Instrument Werktuigkundige al vir 17 jaar, ons het sy CV woensdag vir Alison gestuur maar nog niks weer van hulle gehoor nie. :unsure: Dit as dalk nog bietjie gou maar as jy hier in SA sit kyk jy elke 5min of jy e-mail van die mense af kry. Ons gryp na elke geleentheid en hoop vir die beste.

Groete Wilna :)

Hi daar

Ons het ook my man se CV deur gestuur, hy is 'n fitter. Ons kyk ook gereeld of daar nie iets deur gekom het nie, dit is vir ons moeilik om te wag vir nuus.

Groete van Gert en Frieda

Hi Gert en Frieda

vandag is mos australia dag so alles is toe hier.ek gaan haar in volgene week sien so ek sal bietjie hoor wat se sy,ek weet hoe julle voel,ons is deur daai selfde storie ons het die mense mal gebel.sal laat weet as ek iets hoor

hou net moed dinge sal regkom

geniet julle naweek

groete,christelle

Hi Christelle, i'm pretty interested in Mining work. What is it like to live in Kalgoorlie? If you dont mind me asking. Is it a big town and are there things to do? Will my wife find work? Sorry about all the questions :)

Thanks

Mitch

Hi Mitch

You can ask anything ,I do not mind answering you.Kalgoorlie have about 32 ooo people living here.the town is not very big,all the normal shops are here like woolworths,coles and take away shops.

not much entertainment compared to the cities,a real outback town.weekends you have to find your own entertainment,because most shops are closed.if you are used to city life you wont find much to do here,most people go to the pubs or cinema,or bushdriving or take a 4 hour drive to esperance(check places of interest for pictures)

they are looking all over town for people so your wife will quickly get a job.people are very friendly and helpfull.kalgoorlie is a very dry place almost no rain,the average rainfall is about 100mm a year.it's completely surrounded by bush .it do get very hot here day temp. 43 degrees and night temp. 22 degrees.most days are average 32 degrees and winter about 15-18 and at night 0-8 degrees.

most people come here for the money,mining company's are paying very good salaries.

hope this helps

regards,christelle

Edited by christelle

Hi Gert en Frieda

vandag is mos australia dag so alles is toe hier.ek gaan haar in volgene week sien so ek sal bietjie hoor wat se sy,ek weet hoe julle voel,ons is deur daai selfde storie ons het die mense mal gebel.sal laat weet as ek iets hoor

hou net moed dinge sal regkom

geniet julle naweek

groete,christelle

Hi Christelle

Dankie vir die moed inpraat en dat jy vir ons uitkyk daardie kant. Dit is baie moelik om geduldiog te wees. As ons mag vra hoe lank vat so storie om deur te kom.

Groete Gert & Frieda

Hi Gert en Frieda

dit wissel maar dis moeilik om presies te se enigeiets van 2-8 weke.

laatweet my as julle niks van alison hoor nie dan sal ek haar weer gaan sien,ek het haar mooi gevra om julle te kontak.

groete,christelle

Hi Christelle, i'm pretty interested in Mining work. What is it like to live in Kalgoorlie? If you dont mind me asking. Is it a big town and are there things to do? Will my wife find work? Sorry about all the questions :rolleyes:

Thanks

Mitch

Hi Mitch

I lived in Sydney for one year then moved to kalgoorlie where I lived for 5 years and am now in Perth, moving to Kal from Sydney was a shock, it is by no meansa pretty place, very rugged etc but it has an absolute heart of gold, for new immigrants it is the best place to start, it is a transient town and most people, Australians included do not have extended family there or support groups so everyone is friendly, at Christmas people invite friends and neigbours over to join them for dinner.

In our first week in Kalgorlie we recieved more invites to tea, dinner, lunch etc than in the entire year in Sydney

There is now a huge South African population in Kalgoorlie, with two shops that stock SA foods such as pap, chutney wors, biltong etc

although it is small (30 000 people) being so isolated it is has everything it needs, a theatre, movie houses, all the major take aways, all the major retailers, a wonderful swimming pool complex with an indoor olympic size pool a smaller feature pool and a baby pool as well as an outdoor water play area. it has a number of parks some grassed with electric barbeques which are free to use,

The closest sea is 400km south - Esperance and this has the most beautiful beaches and crystal water it is stunning there

And of course Kalgoorlie has its own airport with between 2 - four flights to Perth daily and of course there is the option of train (daily) and buses to Perth.

If you have ever enjoyed sailing then near Kal you can do land sailing.

Good Luck

• 2 months later...

Probeer ook vir Mark Stephen by skilled.

TEL 08 9229 8222

DIRECT 08 9229 8315

FAX 08 9229 8204

mstephen@skilled.com.au

Thanks Wendy

Good to get more contacts for work .

The human resources lady at roche (kalgoorlie) are just very slow .

Some people waited more than 3 weeks to get a e-mail from her ,so be patient ,also try the other offices all across oz.The best is to try and call them

Allison van den berg mobile: 0408 957 192

regards .christelle

• 1 month later...
Thanks Wendy

Good to get more contacts for work .

The human resources lady at roche (kalgoorlie) are just very slow .

Some people waited more than 3 weeks to get a e-mail from her ,so be patient ,also try the other offices all across oz.The best is to try and call them

Allison van den berg mobile: 0408 957 192

regards .christelle

Were any of these people successful or not?Do they play cricket in Kalgoorlie?

Hi Everyone

I think a small place is what you make of it, We plan to retire in a villiage Bellbrook New South Wales with only 130 pop. We are 50 km from the nearest town Kempsey and 90 km from the beach. Already I have made friends and we havent even moved there yet. And with such a big Saafers community, SA shops ya should love it My Mattie. (Thats Captain Feathersword from the Wiggles.... Ya kids will love them)

See it as an oppurtunity to get here and make some Money.

Regards Rina

Good question Karen as the men can get jobs on the mines but what sort of work is there for the ladies?

We are interested in moving to esperance provided there is work for both hubby and me... To us it's very important to make as much money as possible when making the move as we will be starting from scratch..

Karen