457 Medical Requirements

Adri

Hi

Is there anyone that took the IMAN private health care option as part of the 457 visa requirements and that can give me some feedback on their experience?

Regards

My husbands company insisted that we take private health cover and we are with IMAN, have been now for over 18 months, we are on the 120 package which is basically hospital cover and they do pay towards GP visits. Have not had trouble claiming etc but cant comment on the hospital side as neither of us needed it but a friend of ours has been in and he paid nothing towards his hospital stay.

My husbands company insisted that we take private health cover and we are with IMAN, have been now for over 18 months, we are on the 120 package which is basically hospital cover and they do pay towards GP visits. Have not had trouble claiming etc but cant comment on the hospital side as neither of us needed it but a friend of ours has been in and he paid nothing towards his hospital stay.

Thanks - the immigration agent said we should look at 3 options (IMAN / Medibank / hcf). IMAN looks the best of the 3 but is almost half the price of the other two, I am just trying to find the catch!!! :)

Hi Adri

I'm on IMAN, has been in Oz for 7 weeks only so I have not claimed anything yet but to me they were the most affordable and it was easy to apply.

Good luck

Freda

Archived