JANUARY 2007 APPLICANTS...

Bianca S

Hi

A place where all Jan 2007 applicants can chat.

:)

Would be nice to follow this thread :) , ......compare processing times,

frustrations with wait WAIT wait WAIT and more WAIT,

and celebrate when visas are granted! :D:lol::ilikeit::lol::ilikeit::D

Hi Bianca!

Our application (136 Skilled Independent visa) was sent on 6th of January 2007. We are still waiting for acknowledgment and payment to go through! :D

Our waiting has started....... :)

Tania

HI TANIA

WELL LOOKS LIKE WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT!! OUR APPLICATION HAS ALSO JUST BEEN SENT OFF (SPOUSE'S VISA, WHICH I BELIEVE TAKE BETWEEN 3/6 MONTHS)

WHERE ARE YOU GOING IN AUS??

Hi guys

Lodged my ACS Application on the 22nd Jan - quoted time 8-10 weeeks for assesment. Busy gathering my other docs now, using Hitchcocks for the process....

Tanja, as jy een breinsel het, het ekke seker net 'n halwe een :blink: , wil ook daai vraag vra :huh:

Pofstert :lol:

Hi All

Glad to announce that we received fiance's positive ACS assessment today :ilikeit:

Oz here we come :D Hopefully by end of 2007, or maybe only 2008 :thumbdown:

Now just waiting for our agency to send us the next set of requirements / docs to fill in. Must still decide which visa to go for, but think we've got enough for the 136 MODL.

We basically have all our certificates / docs, we must just still put everything together to prove our de facto relationship. Can we lie a teenzy weenzy little bit here about how long we've been living together? :hug::(:lol:

Greetings till later, off to celebrate good news :D

Pofstert

Hi

If you are engaged why not just get married down at the court and then have your official wedding ceremony when you are ready. :D

HI TANIA

WELL LOOKS LIKE WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT!! OUR APPLICATION HAS ALSO JUST BEEN SENT OFF (SPOUSE'S VISA, WHICH I BELIEVE TAKE BETWEEN 3/6 MONTHS)

WHERE ARE YOU GOING IN AUS??

Hi Australian,

We are not sure... at this stage is seems Sydney - possible job opportunity. At this stage I just aim for AUSTRALIA! :lol: Fortunately I'm a very positive person, just give me a nice and comfy coffee shop, and you've got "A" for "Away"!

Will keep you posted!

Tania

Hi Australian,

We are not sure... at this stage is seems Sydney - possible job opportunity. At this stage I just aim for AUSTRALIA! :lol: Fortunately I'm a very positive person, just give me a nice and comfy coffee shop, and you've got "A" for "Away"!

Will keep you posted!

Tania

Hi Tania

We are also heading for Sydney....will be nice to meet up, if you also end up there!!

What line of work are you in.....we are really hoping to have jobs lined up before we go, will just have to apply and see what happens, otherwise looks like hubby will have to go first and get a job before we come over.

Do you have children??

Hi

If you are engaged why not just get married down at the court and then have your official wedding ceremony when you are ready. :lol:

Hi Bulawayo

Long story ... ;)

Pofstert

Hi Tania

We are also heading for Sydney....will be nice to meet up, if you also end up there!!

What line of work are you in.....we are really hoping to have jobs lined up before we go, will just have to apply and see what happens, otherwise looks like hubby will have to go first and get a job before we come over.

Do you have children??

Hi - I'll pm you. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Dagsê almal,

Nou kan ons nog 'n datum by ons lys voeg: 5 Februarie 2007 - Acknowledgement received en jip, ons betaling is ok deur, eina!

Ek het ons volledige timeline ge-update by die timeline website wat Dedrei gegee het - onder die naam "Swerwer".

Groete van huis tot huis

Tania

Hallo julle, ons het die 29ste Januarie gegaan vir ons medies, en hulle is tans besig met ons visums. Wil glo kyk of hulle dit kan uitreik voor die 14de (en dit is volgende week!!!)! Nie meer te lank nie .... :blush:

Hello Hanli

Sal duimvas hou vir voor die 14de :blush:

Watter visa het julle voor aansoek gedoen?

Groete

Pofstert

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

If you are engaged why not just get married down at the court and then have your official wedding ceremony when you are ready. :ilikeit:

Hi there please can you e mail me at traceyp@mweb .co.za

I not too sure I put this message on the site .

Thanx Mike Pedersen .