Jan van Rensburg: On our way!

Jan van Rensburg

Hallo

Jan, my two children, Charl (5) and Rochelle (3), and I, Monica are in the process of immigrating, and if everything turns out as we would hope it to, we will be settling in Brisbane, Queensland. We are currently living in Secunda, Mpumalanga and Jan is working at Sasol. We have been busy with the immigration process for three years now, and have received a Permanent Residency reference number, and were told by the Agency that we should be going for our medical February or March, and should receive our Visa by May or June. Even though we don’t have much longer to wait, it still feels like an eternity. I wonder if anybody really realizes how stressful immigration is, it sounds so easy, as so many people have walked this path, but to step on it yourself, then only do you realize what it entails. Luckily we do have family in Brisbane, and that itself is such a relieve. A friend that has been in Australia for two years gave me this web-site, and I have found so much useful information that I know now that the whole process will be a LOT easier than I anticipated, for that I really would like to thank everybody for their input.

Regards

Monica, Jan, Charl and Rochelle.

Hi Monica

Ons is ook van Secunda en het eers begin Desember 2006 besluit om Australia toe te immigreer. Ons het dus nog 'n laaaaang wag wat vir ons voorlê. Twee van my vriendinne en hulle gesinne behoort Feb-Maart te vlieg, lyk my die hele Secunda is op pad! :)

Groete Wilna

Hi Wilna

Dit lyk regtig so hoor! Ek het so twee dae terug my kinders geneem om hulle inentings op datum te kry, ook maar deur dankbare advies wat ek op die web-blad gelees het, en by die Kliniek (Bank Apteek) het die suster vir my gesê dat ons die 8ste familie is wat haar kliniek al besoek het, wat oppad is na Australia. Ja ongelukkig moet ek bevestig julle het nog 'n geweldige lang wag voor, maar ek glo dit sal die moeite werd wees.

Groete

Monica

Woohoo more people from my side of the world :ilikeit: (Standerton anyways)

Good luck with the big move :whome: