Appeal for used South African primary school reading books

Veronique

I am make an appeal for used South African primary school reading books, preferrably containing illustrations including black or coloured people.

If you have brought them over and no longer have a use for them I would be very grateful if they could be sent to me, it is for a good cause.

Many thanks in advance!

I'm just being curious here - as you have to admit is it a very specific request - what are you planning on doing with them?

On this topic - if anyone has a "Mossie en Baas" Grade 1 "leesboek", I am SO looking for one! (Sorry Veronique, don't want to hog your post...)

I'm just being curious here - as you have to admit is it a very specific request - what are you planning on doing with them?

I will be using them to teach English to African refugees.

How cool is that!!! Good on you!! :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

With the school year soon coming to an end I am looking for usable used or left over teaching/learning items which may be destined for the bin.

In addition to children reading books (English) I am also seeking old teaching materials such as flash cards, labels, exercise books, writing material, crayons, worksheets, colouring in books, etc.

I live on the Bayside, Brisbane and am happy to collect.

MANY THANKS!

Archived