Proudly South African.........

EricaC

When a Swazi King passes away, his entire estate goes to his youngest widow, but she can't touch it 'til she's 11.

Did you hear that they have raised the minimum drinking age to 25! It seems they want to keep alcohol out of the High schools.

Where was the toothbrush invented? Brakpan of course. If it had been invented anywhere else, it would have be called the teethbrush.

A spietkop pulls over a taxi driver and says to him "Got any I.D? the driver replies "Bout whut?"

A new law was passed in Brakpan......When a couple get's divorced they remain cousins.

At the scene of the accident a spietkop asked the Brakpan driver what gear he was in at the moment of impact. The driver replied...."Safari suit and grasshoppers!"

PROUDLY SA QUOTE OF THE WEEK........

The latest market research found that 80% of South African's work in the Iron and Steel industry.......some iron and some steal! :ilikeit:

Yes - some of these are old - just had to pass on the email I received, as it did give me a giggle....no offence to anyone in Brakpan please......!

Erica

Thank Goodness I'm from Benoni!...... :blush::lol::lol::ilikeit:

I put this up in our staffroom at school - REALLY funny stuff! Thanks!

Archived