Anyone play squash ?

Marius

Hi All,

Anyone out there play squash ? Im a intermediate beginner player and looking for a partner for regular hits in the Nort Eastern areas od Adelaide to improve my game and the excersise, hopefully improve both our games actually ! ( I play at Turramarra or Karadinga clubs socially when I have a partner or practice ) .

Anyone interested let me know and we can set something up.

Cheers

Marius Pretorius

Mm, interesting pity you that far. I am also looking for a squash partner North Western suburbs in Sydney anyone interested please PM me.

Hi All,

Anyone out there play squash ? Im a intermediate beginner player and looking for a partner for regular hits in the Nort Eastern areas od Adelaide to improve my game and the excersise, hopefully improve both our games actually ! ( I play at Turramarra or Karadinga clubs socially when I have a partner or practice ) .

Anyone interested let me know and we can set something up.

Cheers

Marius Pretorius

Hi Marius

Mark Stockhausen plays squash and is often looking for someone to play with. Mark lives near you in Northgate :lol:

I also play but damaged my knee .....playing Mark and refusing to admit defeat......we played 11 games on a trot :rolleyes: not too smart for an old "toppie".

Let me know if you would like Mark's contact details - although I assume that you have them

Regards

Manny

Hi Marius

Mark Stockhausen plays squash and is often looking for someone to play with. Mark lives near you in Northgate :lol:

I also play but damaged my knee .....playing Mark and refusing to admit defeat......we played 11 games on a trot :rolleyes: not too smart for an old "toppie".

Let me know if you would like Mark's contact details - although I assume that you have them

Regards

Manny

Manny

Thanks man ! Yes I know Mark and have seen him in Northgate Woolies a few times but dont have his contact details anymore. Please gooi them my way an I will get a game going hopefully. Ja, I have the toppie aches and pains to, but ja, we power on :lol:

Any other potential players let hear from you.

• 1 month later...

Marius,

My Marius wil saam met jou speel. Ons is naby Turramurra. Sal jou PM

Annette van Rensburg

Archived