RUGBY TICKET

baileyroadrunner

We bought 4 tickets to the rugby for Saturday at Suncorp Stadium but one of the friends cannot make it so we now have one rugby ticket for sale. It is a gold ticket and the seat is just above the members GATE D AISLE 722 ROW 60 EASTERN STAND. Paid $119 for the ticket and happy to sell it for nearest cash offer. :lol:

Cheers

Bailey

Paid $119

I am Glad to see it isnt just SARU ripping people off on ticket prices... Looks like its all over the world these days.

I was hoping to be able to watch some cheaper international matches if and when i get to Aus...

Or is a $119 just not that much? Just me converting to Rands making it look expensive?

I suppose it is a lot to pay for a ticket but we are starved of rugby here so splashing out once a year it is not too bad.

I suppose it is a lot to pay for a ticket but we are starved of rugby here so splashing out once a year it is not too bad.

Ja I guess I am to used to having rugby matches every weekend, that I dont full understand the longing for some good matches...

Well lets hope the Bokke can pull this one thru...

Enjoy the game...

I am Glad to see it isnt just SARU ripping people off on ticket prices... Looks like its all over the world these days.

I was hoping to be able to watch some cheaper international matches if and when i get to Aus...

Or is a $119 just not that much? Just me converting to Rands making it look expensive?

Yep, unfortunately Internationals are expensive everywhere. Provincial/Super 14 games are more affordable, just like in SA.

That being said - $119 is probably mid-range tickets if I’m not mistaken – should be pretty good seats - The tickets usually start at around $69 to $89 for the cheaper seats to internationals and then go up from there and end up in the late $100’s to $200’s.

I think we paid about $100 last year August in Perth.

Archived