Job available

VivaOZ

Hi all

Hubby told me the other day that I should make a post on the forum for people already here on a temp or PR visa.

St Ives Gold mine is a Goldfields operated company and are constantly looking for skilled workers such as electricians, geoligists, accountants, fitters ect. They will be willing to take over your visa if necessary (and very fast) and they do what they can to help with relocation. They also help with PR applications (in fact they pay for all of it) and I can honestly tell you that they look after their people. Kambalda is a great place to raise children and have got all your important stuff like Woolies, postoffice, bank ect. Kalgoorlie Boulder is only 55km away.

Unfortunately they had a bad run in with a man from SA (who we knew) and because of that incedent they no longer want to bring people in but they are willing to hire you if you are already here.

So if anyone is interested, please PM me and I will give you more info.

Hope it will help some of you looking for a job.

Wilma

TBL get back to work! :rolleyes:

Sorry guys, saw my hubby reading the same topic as me at the same time. :blink:

VivaOz there seems to be a lot of South Africans exploiting the trusting people in the smaller communities. This is not the first story we've heard of South Africans taking advantage. Very sad for the ones still in SA that won't get a chance now.

Thanks for posting here - I'm sure someone will benefit from it.

CHeers

Mel

Hello VivaOz

I wil invite you for coffee one of these days!!!!!!!!! Just need to find a house for the kettle and the cofee! :rolleyes:

Hi Wilma .. please contact me

mandtpedersen@iinet.net.au

thankyou .. Mike .

Hi all

Hubby told me the other day that I should make a post on the forum for people already here on a temp or PR visa.

St Ives Gold mine is a Goldfields operated company and are constantly looking for skilled workers such as electricians, geoligists, accountants, fitters ect. They will be willing to take over your visa if necessary (and very fast) and they do what they can to help with relocation. They also help with PR applications (in fact they pay for all of it) and I can honestly tell you that they look after their people. Kambalda is a great place to raise children and have got all your important stuff like Woolies, postoffice, bank ect. Kalgoorlie Boulder is only 55km away.

Unfortunately they had a bad run in with a man from SA (who we knew) and because of that incedent they no longer want to bring people in but they are willing to hire you if you are already here.

So if anyone is interested, please PM me and I will give you more info.

Hope it will help some of you looking for a job.

Wilma

Hi Wilma please contact me on mandtpedersen@iinet.net.au

• 3 weeks later...

Archived