Visa fee?

QueenBianca

Hello again

I have been browsing the www.immi.gov.uk website and are looking to apply for the 136 skilled independent visa, but then i go to the charges page and it says they want two installments which when i convert is close to R20.000!!

is that correct?? i dont want to use an agent but it seems like they are near the same price.

I dont know what to do because the Australian embassy says we being South African can only immigrate if we are sponsored.

I am finding that hard to believe since the know nothing about me!

Where else can i lodge or apply for my visa that doesnt cost as much?

Thanks again for the help?!

+-1900 aus = R10 000 The 2nd instalment is only applicable if your spouse doesnt write the english test.

the agents fees are over and above the aus goverment fees.

your application must be lodged in Australia not SA, SA cannot process skilled migration.

You can apply from here for your 136.

The papers need to be sent to the Aus Immigration office in Australia, where they will process it.

If you use an agent then you pay the 1900 $Aud and another R15-R20K for the immigration officer.

There are other costs involved for the skills assesment, medicals, english test and police clearance.

I would recon all-in (without an agent) it should not be more than R18K

Regards

Johan

Thank you for your help guys. i now know i have to pay the 1900 AUD. am i right saying that i dont have to pay the second installment because my boyfriend would be going on his own 136 visa?

Thank you for your help guys. i now know i have to pay the 1900 AUD. am i right saying that i dont have to pay the second installment because my boyfriend would be going on his own 136 visa?

The 2nd instalment is only applicable if your spouse doesnt write the english test. if you dont have a spouse, no 2nd instalment, as you must pass the english exam or prove english language ability. you and boyfriend will then each have to meet the points requirements and each pay 1900 for your application.

So no you dont have to pay the second instalment.