Melbourne Doctors on the West

Mara

I have a friend, not on the website, who needs to see a good doctor, preferably a female doctor. As she lives in Sunbury, anywhere on the west will do. Could you supply me with names and telephone numbers, thank you.

Mara we go to an amazing female doctor but she's in Berwick. Traveled to her even when we were living in Point Cook. She's lovely. Takes her time, sets you at ease, really listens to your complaint and then actually examines you. No other doctor here has even touched me, just diagnosed on the symptoms I communicated.

Let me know if you want the details.

Cheers

Mel

Hi Mel

Thanks for that, but we found a SA doctor in Caroline Springs. She has made an appointment to see her. If she does not like her, I will certainly get back to you about the details.

Here is my wife's dr:

Werribee/Hoppers

Dr Marietjie du Preez

Thanks Search, that is actually the one we were given, I probably just got the suburb wrong.

Hi Mara

There is 2 female SA doctors in Caroline Springs - Dr Nicolette Scheepers and Dr Pillay at the Modern Medical Centre. We use a male South African Doctor that the kids love - Dr Peter Nicolaai - also from South Africa at the same centre.

Ronell

Thanks Ronell, I will pass that on to her, much appreciated.

Hi Mara, dr du Preez is also my doctor and I think your friend will be happy.

Thanks Tilla, it is always a good to get a recommendation.

Archived