New Arrivals that need furniture/bits and bobs?

HouseInOz

I have 2 containers arriving in the next week or so. There will be good quality RSA furniture that I need to sell, including bits and bobs. Some will go for free and others will go for a fair price. Bedroom and lounge furniture, etc. etc. etc.

If anyone is interested I would like to know about you in advance, asap. :ilikeit::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anybody that can tell me where I can

advertise, should I need to?

I'd really recommend selling it on eBay - I made heaps of money that way (much more than you'll get for it at a garage sale - the Aussies haggle you breathless when you sell stuff at a garage sale! It will be $2 and they'll still want it for less!) Some of the furniture I even sold for more than what we paid for it in RSA and having used it for years. :lol:

Offcourse if your aim is to sell it cheap to help a fellow Saffer, then by all means, use the classifieds on the forum or hold a garage sale (which you could advertise on the forum and in your local newspaper).

Another option is the trading post.

Are you still selling? A friend of ours is still waiting for his container (he moved end March) and he might be looking for things.

Archived