Queensland Personalised Plates

Rodz

Selling my personal plates for $200. Unfortunately i cant use them in Tassie.

Contact via PM

Thanx

Rodz

Just out of curiousity, why 76?...

Just out of curiousity, why 76?...

Its my wife birth year.. :)

Aaaaw.... Sweet.

Nice to see you still around Rodz! :ilikeit:

Nice to see you still around Rodz! :thumbdown:

Hey Tracy

Yes still up and about. Just still half in a decision whether to move to Tassie or not!! Mission Beach has some advantages thought.

Really great whats been happening in your life and all the best!!! Congrats on that PR status of yours as well!! A far cry from the passports falling out of the back of a delivery van.... :)

Hey Rodz you becoming a Mexican? Seriously though Tassie looks like a beautiful place to live, I wish you the best of luck if you decide to go. I believe they actually have a winter, we are hoping to get down there soon on holiday. Was back in PMB about a month ago for a few days I could not believe how bad the place is looking and in general how expensive food etc. has gotten in SA.

Hey Rodz you becoming a Mexican? Seriously though Tassie looks like a beautiful place to live, I wish you the best of luck if you decide to go. I believe they actually have a winter, we are hoping to get down there soon on holiday. Was back in PMB about a month ago for a few days I could not believe how bad the place is looking and in general how expensive food etc. has gotten in SA.

Hey Shane its really one of my most difficult decision i have had to make! Coming to Aus was even easier!

Yes i have heard its nice and cold down there,will definitely miss the good weather we have up here in the north

just got off the phone with a good friend from jhb and tells me he pays about R4k a month on food! That blew me away! 3 yrs ago i was paying about less than half of that! We can really count our blessings

Thanx i need all the luck for this decisiion

Hey Shane,

Was Pmb worse than when we left? Or just expensive?

(is this called hi-jacking a thread? :blink: )

Rodz....haven't got PR yet - about to lodge shortly after collecting yet another pile of papers - and you have given me a cold shiver thinking about that incident with the passports flapping in the breeze on the side of the N3!

Tassie. hey? You'll lose your suntan Boet!

PMB appears to really have hit the age of zero maintenance! It is looking very scruffy compared to when we left, Howick still looks about the same though, I happened to drive around Stanger/Kwa Duguza and that is now a syphilitic little hell hole. And on the food pricing the increases seem to be general I went to Mugg & Bean where I often used to have mushrooms on toast and a coffee for lunch at about R22.00 including a tip for the waiter and this time it was R49.00 excluding tip, more than double the price in just under 3 years! A Debonairs promo 2 large pizza's some chippolata's and potato wedges and a 2lt coke R150.00! Scary!

Hey Shane,

Was Pmb worse than when we left? Or just expensive?

(is this called hi-jacking a thread? :blink: )

Rodz....haven't got PR yet - about to lodge shortly after collecting yet another pile of papers - and you have given me a cold shiver thinking about that incident with the passports flapping in the breeze on the side of the N3!

Tassie. hey? You'll lose your suntan Boet!

All the best of luck with that PR application then! As i have read you are now quite the expert!!

Ja i am still deciding! Will definitely miss this side of the world.Hopefully my tan will last a few years over there.....thats if i stay long enough!!hahaha!!

Sometimes i rather miss Townsville esp. if i have to drive to Cairns or Innisfail to get some mcdonalds or take the kids to the movies!!

R150 for 2 pizzas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words fail me....

Archived